How can a UPS help to improve the power supply of a public organisation?
A UPS is a device that provides back-up power during outages or interruptions of the main power supply.
Having an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) in a public body such as the INE makes it possible:
- Ensure the protection of critical equipment: Network servers, security systems… In a public office there is equipment that requires an ininterrupted supply. A UPS can protect this equipment from power cuts or fluctuations which, if they occur, can cause damage or interruptions in their operation, loss of sensitive information, etc.
- Continuity of service: In the event of an outage or breakdown, thanks to the UPS it can continue to operate normally, without being stoped by any electrical disturbances, providing power to the equipment. Any electrical disturbance, providing back-up power.
- Increased efficiency: By keeping the power supply stable and uninterrupted, a UPS can improve the efficiency of critical equipment and systems. For example, it can prevent equipment and systems from restarting and shutting down during power outages, increasing efficiency by reducing downtime.
- Cost reduction: Critical equipment is also often very sensitive to electrical disturbances. By protecting the with a UPS, the cost of repairs, maintenance and equipment and system repair, maintenance and replacement costs are reduced on an ongoing basis.
ZGR Influence, what are the functionalities of this UPS?
The ZGR INFLUENCE series consists of a small UPS, in tower format and available in 10, 15, 20, 30 and 40 kVA models with three-phase input and output.
The ZGR INFLUENCE series incorporates the most advanced DSP (digital signal processor) technologies, intelligent 3-level charger and a 7″ colour touch screen, where the UPS status can be configured and monitored in an intuitive and direct way without the need for external software.
- Allows paralleling of up to 4 units and sharing of batteries in configurations with redundancy.
- It occupies a reduced volume and footprint, being one of the solutions with the smallest dimensions on the market.
- It allows a multitude of autonomy configurations, all of them with external battery cabinet.
Jon Ander, Industry Director of ZGR: “Public services such as a delegation of the INE have servers and critical equipment that need to be protected. They are a clear example of what we say at ZGR, which is a critical service company that requires constant protection against electrical disturbances. Our UPS solutions help the administrations to guarantee their quality of supply and the smooth running of their activity”.
For more information and technical data, please consult the product sheet.
Protection against power supply interruptions: At ZGR, we are specialists in critical and demanding environments
Our in-depth knowledge of the problems of our customers’ critical processes allows us to design specialized, tailor-made and integrated electrical power solutions that have less impact on the final installations.
We have a complete range of solutions, both in Uninterruptible Power Supply Systems (UPS) and Dynamic Voltage Stabilizers that protect against voltage sags or dips in the power supply.
Do you have this kind of problem? Do you need to guarantee your network quality? Let’s talk, we can help you.
And if you want to know more about us, you can also follow all our activity in our community on LinkedIN