At ZIGOR CORPORACION SA we are concerned with privacy and transparency. Below, we provide detail of personal data processing that we carry out, as well as all the information relating to it.
COMPLETE INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
1. WHO IS YOUR DATA CONTROLLER?
ZIGOR CORPORACION SA
PORTAL DE GAMARRA 28 – 01013 – VITORIA-GASTEIZ – ÁLAVA.
1.1. CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPD):
LOYER Asesores Legales en Tecnología
Calle Pío XII, nº 2 – Entreplanta Izda. 01004 Vitoria (Álava)
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL MY PERSONAL DATA BE PROCESSED?
ZIGOR CORPORACION SA processes the information that the data subjects provide us with for the following purposes:
– To manage the Curriculum Vitae received and carry out personnel selection processes, interviews and other necessary administration in the search for the best candidate possible for a particular job position. If you do not provide your personal data, we cannot complete the functions described above and automated decisions will not be taken based on the provided data.
– To carry out the administrative, accounting and fiscal management of the requested services, to maintain contact and communication with you, to manage the contractual and/or commercial relationship including after-sales and warranty services as well as sending commercial communications on our products and services.
– Recording and management of visits to the facilities of the controller.
– If you are just a user of our website, and you are still not a customer, for managing the requests that you make to us online.
3. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
In the case of CVs, two years after the last interaction, it will then be destroyed.
For the rest of the administrative documentation, the data will be kept while the data subject does not request its erasure and, if applicable, for the number of years necessary to meet legal obligations.
The visit record and the information referring to the signing of personnel for four years or until the data subject requests its erasure.
Even after these time periods, we may keep them and restrict their processing, solely to meet legal obligations and/or the exercise or defence of claims.
4. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATE INTEREST FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
These are the legal bases for the processing of your data:
- Execution of a contract: Management of the CVs provided by the candidate for personal selection processes in the search for the best candidate possible to a particular job position. (GRPD art. 6.1.b).
- Execution of a contract: Customer fiscal, accounting and administrative management. (GRPD art. 6.1.b).
- Legitimate interest of the Controller: Sending of commercial communications including by electronic means. (GRPD Taking into account 47, LSSICE art. 21.2).
- Legitimate interest of the Controller: Control of comings and goings to the facilities of the controller for visit security and traceability reasons. (GRPD art. 6.1.f).
- Public interest mission: To safeguard the vital interests of natural persons in general, as regards the spreading of COVID-19. (Royal Decree – Law 21/2020, of 9 June, on urgent prevention, containment and coordination measures to address the health crisis caused by COVID-19; GRPD arts. 9.2.c, 9.2.g, 9.2.h and 9.2.i.).
5. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE TRANSFERRED?
We inform you that the data that you provide us with maybe transferred to third-party entities for purposes directly related to legitimate transferor or transferee functions such as:
- Bodies of Public Administrations to which there is a legal obligation to transfer data (tax administration, Social Security bodies, work inspection, etc.) Notaries, registries, Mutual Insurance Companies, Courts Tribunals, Lawyers, Solicitors, Experts, etc. This communication will always be made for the purposes directly related to the legitimate transferor and transferee functions.
- To bank entities for the management of collections and payments.
Data will be transferred to other companies (data processors) for internal administrative purposes, including the processing of customer personal data.
- To other companies in the group.
6. TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD-PARTY COUNTRIES
The transfer of data to third-party countries is not envisaged.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
Anybody has the right to obtain confirmation on whether ZIGOR CORPORACION SA is processing personal data concerning them.
Specifically, data subjects have the right to access their Personal Data, and to request rectification of any incorrect piece of data or, when applicable, to request erasure when, among other reasons, the data is no longer required for the purposes it was collected for. They also have the right to the portability of their data.
Under certain circumstances, data subjects can request a restriction on data processing. In this case, details will only be retained to exercise or defend claims.
Under certain circumstances, and, on the grounds of your personal situation, you can oppose the processing of your data. In this case, ZIGOR CORPORACION SA will cease to process the data, other than on compelling legitimate grounds, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
You can materially exercise your rights in the following way: writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
When commercial communications are sent using the legitimate interest of the controller as a legal basis, the data subject may oppose the processing of their data for that purpose.
If their consent has been granted for a specific purpose, they have the right to withdraw the granted consent at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In the case that you feel your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been breached, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can make a claim to the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority through their website: www.aepd.es
8. HOW HAVE WE OBTAINED YOUR DATA?
The personal data that we process at ZIGOR CORPORACION SA comes from: The data subject.